- Jan 2020 – ongoing: MECOnet doo, intern in International Projects department;
- Oct 2019 – ongoing: MANT,
- 2019 – ongoing: Specialist Studies of Electronics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Montenegro, Podgorica;
- 2013 – 2019: Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Montenegro, Podgorica
Major: Electronics, Telecommunications and Computer Science.
Degree obtained: BSc. of Electronics, Telecommunications and Computer Science.
- 2009 – 2013: High School of Electrical Engineering „Vaso Aligrudic“ in Podgorica,
Major: Computer Science.
Skills and competencies:
- Computer skills:
- Work with Computer Programs: KiCAD, Matlab, Arduino, Quartus, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, Audio and Video Editors.
- Programming languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Matlab, Python, VHDL, HTML.
- Experience with electrical engineering lab equipment and electronics design:
- Oscilloscope, power supply, power analyzer, digital analyzer, multimeter;
- Worked with a multitude of electronic sensors
- Knowledge of designing and testing electrical circuits
- Experience with microcontrollers
- Experience with a soldering iron
- Serbian/Montenegrin (native);
- English (advanced);
- Russian (intermediate);
- German (basic).
- Personal skills:
- Responsibility, persistency, dedication, determination, hard-working, Independent Thinking;
- Excellent Research and experimentation skills;
- Excellent analytical skills and eye for details;
- Eager to gain new knowledge and working skills.